Sunday 12 May 2013

Style Inspiration!

I follow fashion but not as much to jump on every trend bandwagon going. My style hasn't changed in about 2 years, and I don't even think I dress for my shape but I I know what I like and feel comfortable in, and if someone doesn't like it then whatever.

These pictures are what I usually wear, with slight differences depending what mood I'm in, such as leopard print pumps instead of nude, but it mostly stays the same. I'm in a total style rut, but I've always been a massive colour fobe, I think I'm still stuck in 13 year old me thanks to all the black clothes. oops.

One things for sure, I won't be in any best dressed lists.
My style inspirations are Lauren Conrad for her minimalist style but also her impeccable hair and make up, serious hair envy. I also appreciate styles such as Amy Lee's from Evanescence, always feminine without the need for colour or diamonds or having to show flesh off.

Disclaimer: All pictures are not mine unless stated, images are from google.com, pinterest or weheartit.

Whats your style inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment