Wednesday 15 May 2013

Origins VitaZing Moisteriser!

You've probably heard about this product, its been around the beauty world more times then Mac's releases. I'm talking about the much raved about Origins VitaZing moisturiser, although I do love Origins, I would be lost without their VitaZing eye cream and the Drink It Up Intensive moisturiser, but their VitaZing moisturiser is a bit, erm, lacking.

VitaZing is a grey-ish cream that when rubbed into the skin turns into a tint that is a suit-all shade. It can give you a beautiful glow to your skin and makes you look as if you've got new skin.

This product is a perfect moisturiser, leaves me skin feeling smooth, plump and happy. The only thing I dislike about it is why the beauty community love it, that is also a tinted moisturiser. This part means if I slather on, my pale face turns an awful shade of orange. Its beyond frustrating as on the hundreds that have reviewed and raved about this product, it looks terrible on me.


If I could find this without the tint it would be amazing and everything I've been looking for, its packed with vitamins that's good for your skin, it also has SPF 15 which may mean that if I wear this everyday I may then achieve the glow that's needed to pull off the tint.

However until then, this will be one for when I'm indoors only, such a shame. So if you're NW15 or paler, I'd get a sample of this baby first, may save you looking a tiny bit silly. Alas I will keep working with it and hopefully find a way my foundation won't turn tango if I use this before, wish me luck! Origins VitaZing moisturiser retails for £27

No comments:

Post a Comment