Sunday 12 May 2013

My favourite music!

As someone that has an extremely varied taste in music, I like anything from Britney Spears, to Marilyn Manson to Mozart. So I pretty much like anything and anything.

My favourite artist/band is Evanescence, I am a huge fan and a tad bit obsessed with their frontwoman Amy Lee. You may of noticed I've mentioned her previously in a post, woops.
Since I was the ripe age of 11, I discovered their moody rock ballads and that was it, I was hooked. I believe their first song I've ever heard by them was the cliché 'Bring Me To Life', which has now become my second least favourite song by them, so has 'My Immortal', thanks DareDevil for ruining them for me.

On a happier note, with their release of The Open Door in 2006 that was it, I was officially obsessed and every kind of merchandise was hunted down on eBay and bought with my pocket money. I've also gone as far to try and grow my hair as long as I could and attempted to dye it black when I was younger, and it was an attempt.

Whats your favourite artist band?

No comments:

Post a Comment