Tuesday 12 February 2013

Naughty Naughty Naughty!

I'm far too easily swayed to buy things, more so make up. So when I saw Essie Button mentioning the Naked Basics palette and singing its praises, it pushed me over the edge and pushed it into my online basket.

But I could leave the UB basics palette all alone in my basket, so I popped in Benefit's Brow zing, as I've been using MUA's brow palette, which is alright, but I've heard so much better and wanting something nicer. I chose the colour Medium, as Dark would be almost black and Light would be, well, far too light.

Thanks to Johno telling me that I had a horrendous 'tide line' across my chin today whilst we were in Asda, it made me think that the only foundation that's ever been pale enough for my skin was Estee Lauder's double wear light, in their palest shade 1.0. If anyone has any suggestions for other companies that do paler then pale foundation shades let me know, even MAC's NW15 is slightly too dark, hmph!

Hopefully my haul will give me the beauty yearning I have, although it'll be only a matter of time before I'm tempted by more products!

No comments:

Post a Comment