Monday 4 February 2013

Illamasqua liquid metal in Electrum!

Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Electrum
I have never tried Illmasqua products before I purchased one of their Debenhams exclusive lucky dip style gift boxes. I purchased mine in the January sales, as I received around £13 off the original price, I was only wanting this eye colour but didn't mind paying around an extra £6 for some extra surprise products. Electrum is a true gold almost green in comparison to Half Baked, which compared had a more of an amber tone. Electrum is more of a cream format, rather then a powder, this means the colour is easier to work with, as moves easier, however it can move when you don't want it to when it isn't what you've wanted and transfer it more likely then with a powder formula. Electrum lasted around 3 hours on my lids with slight transfer.

Illamasqua liquid metal in Electrum retails for £17.50 at all Illasmasqua stockists and online

No comments:

Post a Comment