Monday 12 September 2011

No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser Review

Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been awfully busy attempting to find a new job and getting ready to go back to college. I know I'm going to sound ungrateful but I've been applying for almost every retail job going to get out of working in McDonald's anymore, don't get me wrong they pay well and all of my colleagues are friendly, I just don't have any passion for the job and it's getting to me. I'm hoping I will be in a retail clothing store within the next month or so, so fingers crossed!

Anyway to the topic of this post, I have recently bought No7's Hot Cloth Cleanser with my £5 off voucher that everyone and their cat knows about. I wanted to give this cleanser a go due to the fact of my skin being in a combination state, where I have dry patches and an awful oily T-zone. Using my usual daily facial scrubs are sometimes too harsh and I am looking for something more calming.


I've used it around 5 times, and it never really seems to clean my face as well as I'd like, I never seem to get that squeaky clean feeling, only a feeling as if I've just put on some moisturiser and then my T-zone begins to play up yet again.

Overall it is a lovely cleanser, but I'd only really use it when my face feels a little dirty, definitely not when I have a full face of slap on either.

Overall rating: 7/10

Also a picture of the muslin cloth after my first usage, how orange is my foundation? yikes!


Sopheehanah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment