Monday 30 May 2011

mememememememememememe.


Now, I'm going to introduce myself, etc etc.
I am Sophee, my name is spelt differently and i've finally grown to like it. I am 17 years old, 18 in November, and I'm so excited! I have a boyfriend, Daniel, I have a job (I work as a crew member in McDonalds) its something and I actually enjoy it, weird I know. I study Business at Newcastle College, which I hope will give me a jump start into any career I please. I would like to go to Uni but with everything politically at the moment, I don't think I can. I enjoy the expensive things I can't afford, more than likely wrestling a shopping addiction and also an addiction to Will & Grace and make up. I have a ginger cat called Benji, whom is female (long story) and a Japanese Akita named Yoshi.
Hope you have fun reading my blog, and I'm going to enjoy having somewhere to document the events of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment